GEVENZA provides comprehensive technical service and support through a nationwide network of service agents throughout New Zealand.
In addition we hold an extensive range of spare parts and can courier to most locations within 12-24 hours.
GEVENZA offers full workshop repair and refurbishment for the complete Adimac range including the older Petit Bistrot and its close cousins, the Tecnomatic/Avem Vera, Sonia and the Milos, and can arrange overhaul service and parts support for the Nuova Simonelli range of superautomatic or traditional coffee machines at very competitive rates.
In conjunction with other reputable contracters we also offer onsite service or repair and comprehensive workshop overhaul and reconditioning for all makes and models of traditional 1 – 4 group espresso machines.
We can source parts and provide expert service for Nuova Simonelli, Wega, Faema, La Cimbali, Carimali, Vibiemme espresso machines and Faema, La Cimbali and Mazzer grinders amongst others.
- GEVENZA offers very competitive pricing on ULKA EP5 or EX5 24V DC Pumps.
- Other pumps in the ULKA range or similar (230V AC) can be sourced on request.
- ODE Solenoid Valves in both 24V and 230V.
- A full range of PAYMENT systems for coin validation, 6 tube change givers, note and card readers.
GEVENZA can also help with…
- Nationwide Service and Support Network and Spare Parts Provision
- Component and Machine Overhaul Facility
- Technical support and comprehensive advice through our FREEPHONE service
Contact us here at GEVENZA for further advice on our available support, parts and service throughout New Zealand.